Fourth Wall Films
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Screwed" (First Draft)

Go down

"Screwed" (First Draft) Empty "Screwed" (First Draft)

Post  admin 6/2/2011, 8:48 pm

Cory Jones

Screwed (First draft)

*Ben walking hurriedly with manila envelope in hand*

*we see a clock, it’s a little past noon*

Ben: Oh, rape my butt. Fuck these Nazi deadlines.

*Ben approaches Deb’s office door and starts to walk in, reciting his excuse before entering almost*

Ben: Hey Deb, I forgot to set my alarm clock to Daylight savings, so all my other clocks were an hour behind, and I got caught in some sort of space-time continuum where I was in the same hour for…

*we have an eye line shot, and a second view establishing the office shows Deb, sitting down and sprawled across her desk with papers strewn everywhere. She’s motionless, and most likely dead*

Ben: …and I had to…with the flux capacitor…um… *long, awkward pause* I can see you’re busy soooo I’m going to let’cha go…

*He slowly edges his way out the door, and closes the door while maintaining eye contact. He exits, and we return back to the hallway—envelope still in hand *

Ben: Hey, Alex! (they meet in the hallway) Could you give this to Deb? I gotta… go… To a peace rally. Yeah.

Allen: Hey sure…equal rights for everyone man! Try not to suck too much cock!

Ben (muttering, walking away): fucker…

*Alex takes the folder and goes to Deb’s office*

Alex: Hey Deb, that fag Ben wanted me to…

*Alex notices the situation, and takes it in for awhile. He glances shiftily and approaches Deb’s desk—tiptoeing. He finds her purse, rummages for her cash, pockets it, sneaks backwards and out the door. *

Alex: Hey, Chris….I got this appointment – some.w.h.e.r.e else, and I’m supposed to give this to Deb--could you give it to her for me?

Chris: You want me to give it to her? Shit...Alright.

*Chris takes the folder and Alex skitters, off, looking back in sympathy*

*We see Chris enter, slowly observe the situation, and he has a small smile creep across his face*

*Cut to a breakroom/water cooler scene. A clock shows that some time has passed…maybe 30 minutes.*

Alex: So…uh….How was the peace rally? (knowing that Ben lied…)

Ben : Good….good….you know how much I love gay pride parades. Can’t get enough.

*enter Chris, very smoothly tucking in a shirt corner and threading his belt closed*

*Ben and Chris both look at him, expecting him to announce the bad news…but all is quiet*

*Chris notices the stares*

Chris: Hey, what? I gave it to her.

Alex/Ben: What?!?
Ben/Alex (ad lib): Is she okay?!?

Chris: Well …I’ve had better.

*fin*

admin
Admin

https://fourthwallfilms.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum